Saturday, March 03, 2007

New Blogger
I know it's been around in different forms for over a year. I know its probably not the spawn of satan. But I didn't want to get the new blogger. I liked the old one. And I kinda (for once) wanted to not just go with the crowd and get the newest version of useless technology (my brother won't let me put windows live messenger on the computer and I am sad). But then they wouldn't let me sign in to old blogger. So I had a choice to continue my protest and buckle and continue my blog. I chose to talk to imaginary people in the vain hope that they read and comment. Weak!!
Anywho, I was gonna be home on a friday night and I had nothing to do and didn't have to go to work until the next night. So I drove 3 1/2 hours to go hang with my friends. I have to drive back 3 1/2 hours today (saturday). It was such a great decision and I had the best time. I love when I make the right but seemingly wrong decision and I get to reap the benefits. Another recent excellent decision that was right and I would have regretted having not made it ... making sure that Chloe got to come to Canada with me! Best decisions I ever made.
And in related news, CHLOE'S COMING HOME!!!!!! ON TUESDAY!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
I can't wait!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm a new blogger too, so I wonder if that means you can read comments I leave??? Cass